"Those who live today will die tomorrow, those who die tomorrow will be born again; Those who live MAAT will not die."
"The wise person who acts with MAAT is free of falsehood and disorder."
"MAAT is great and it’s effectiveness lasting; it has not been disturbed since the time of Asar. There is punishment for those who pass over its laws, but this is unfamiliar to the covetous one….When the end is near, MAAT lasts."
"No one reaches the beneficent West (enlightenment-immortality) unless their heart is righteous by doing MAAT. There is no distinction made between the inferior and the superior person; it only matters that one is found faultless when the balances and the two weights stand before the Lord of Eternity. No one is free from the reckoning. Djehuti, a baboon, holds the balances to count each one according to what they have done upon earth."
"They who revere MAAT are long lived; they who are covetous have no tomb."
-Ancient Egyptian Proverbs on The Philosophy of Maat
- atrophicyouth likes this
- pinkwhiskeybubbles likes this
- livin6lovin likes this
- withinonenesswithin reblogged this from your-maj3sty
- withinonenesswithin likes this
- goddessawakens likes this
- exuandpombagira likes this
- iamthewalrusstoned reblogged this from blessedfbodies
- blessedfbodies reblogged this from your-maj3sty
- blessedfbodies likes this
- lovelylisa22 likes this
- your-maj3sty reblogged this from newageofhorus and added:
- allhailmezmoreyes reblogged this from newageofhorus
- mindlikealice reblogged this from newageofhorus
- anuhazi-owl likes this
- technochaun likes this
- newageofhorus posted this